Tuesday 17 April 2012

Vigo continued June 2011 still on shore around the dock



















After walking round the dock area I came across the small vessels lined up in the heat of the day loving the reflection they gave in the cool water. 


This area of Vigo is nice and peaceful and allows one just to stroll and sit at ease.. If I had moved my camera just slightly upwards a far busy scene would have emerged into my viewfinder. 


As you can see I settled for this and sat and relaxed after!!   

2 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

The calm water looks very restful, and of course, the reflections in water are always wonderful to contemplate. I can hear it gently lapping against the sides of the boats....

raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap ray bans
rolex replica watches
cheap oakley sunglasses
mlb jerseys
converse trainers
asics shoes
cheap jordans
ghd flat iron
chaussure louboutin pas cher
oakley sunglasses